And still more ebay...

Friday 20 November 2009

Ha, and another ebay victory for the Fat Cat !

3 Boch soup plates for EUR 6.50 - I really like the colours. Unfortunately, they are pretty scratched which you can't really make out on these photos... Oh well, for less than EUR 3.00 per plate, I don't really mind.

And with backstamp.

Too bad Boch went belly up a while ago. I really like(d) their designs. Plus they were local and I am all for buying close to home.


Now this, I can't wait for it to get here !!!

Carlton ware salt & pepper cruet - GBP 30.00 (including delivery). Not cheap I know, but how could I resist. My favourite animal and my two new favourite colours, all in one !


And see, there's two of them and together they form a little ball. How clever is that ?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Cat All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger