Ikea shopping

Thursday 4 March 2010

To cheer me up, my mum took me to Ikea.

I got :
  • Hedda Blad curtains for the living room (the windows are so large, I needed a second pair). And some Riktig curtain rings - because never ever hang Ikea curtains directly from their tabs, they don't slide easily, and while trying to open or close them you might inadvertently pull on them and bring the whole rod down...
  • I also had high hopes for the new Henny blanket, which I thought would be a lovely black & white, but turned out to be a not so lovely grey & beige. So I went for the Indira blanket instead - yes, in fire engine red ! I am planning to seriously pimp up my Oma's old armchair...
All in all about EUR 90 well spent. Except for the Ribba frame I sadly forgot at the self-scanning check-out... Oh well a good excuse to go back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Cat All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger