Ebay find

Thursday 24 June 2010

Oh man, this is what I call perfect timing.

In Belgium, employees get what is called a 'pécule de vacances', i.e. some extra cash on top of their monthly salary, usually paid out in May or June, just in time for the holidays ("vacances" = holiday, for those not fluent in the "langue de Molière" :-).

I got mine on Monday and since I don't like travelling, I thought I might as well spend it on my flat.

Enter the latest ebay find - the PURRRR-FECT dining table.




Made of massive teak, Danish quality controled no less, a super cute 104 cm large, and still extendable to seat 6 if need be - and reasonably priced. A dream come true.

Seeing the above styling by the ebay seller, makes me kinda regret buying all those Eames chairs though...

Anyway, it's still a million times better than the current situation.

Now all I have to do is wait for it to get here - it's being delivered from Germany.

I hate waiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Cat All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger